Worried About Printer Specifications?
Nowadays one of the must require devices after mobiles and computers are the printers. Choosing a technical device require technical knowhow and computer hardware knowledge. Therefore we have arranged a complete technical specification of the variety of the printers available in the market.
· Engine Speed (PPM) – This parameter evaluates the number of pages a printer can print in one minute. Better than average printers mostly have 40 PPM printing rate.
· Print Quality – Dots per inch (DPI) decides the print quality. This means the number of ink droplet on a square inch of the substrate. 600 DPI is considered to be the standard of a great quality print.
· Monthly Cycles – This parameter is used to check the number of prints a printer can produce in the whole month without showing any fault. Big businesses requires print in bulks and should always choose a printer with very high monthly cycles as normal printer won’t be able to handle the technical work load.
· Most easily noticed specification is CMY (colour) 11500 – K (Key,black) 15000. This means that the printer is capable of printing 11500 colour pages and can only print 15000 pages in black.
· Internal Memory – Business printers tends to have greater memory storage space than home printers due the demand of the workload in business environment.
We hope this information might come in handy when you are trying to purchase a new printer. Call our TOLL free +44-800-404-9463 for more information and printer repair issues.