There are several reasons why your printer may experience a paper jam. The problem renders your printer unusable and requires technical know-how to fix without damaging your printer. Some of the common causes including using paper which does not meet the printer specifications, incorrect tray loading, and removing the paper before it is completely ejected after printing. Before calling our HP Printer Customer Support Number in the UK, try the following tips to resolve the issue.
Remove the paper
The first step is to open the printer door and remove the paper from the printer. Our technicians at HP Printer customer care toll-free number can guide you through the process. You must follow these steps.
· Pull the paper gently towards the direction of the document pick-up area.
· In the event that the paper is jammed on entering the fuser, slowly and carefully pull it in a downward direction.
Check for Jammed pieces inside printer
· Remove the fuser and get rid of any pieces of paper in the printer.
· Open the jam access door to check for any pieces of jammed paper inside the fuser
· Close the door and replace the fuser
· Close the pick roller cover if it is open
· Close the door
If you face any problems or is unsure as to how to proceed, call our HP Printer customer support phone number in the UK for expert help.
Call HP Printer Customer Support number in the UK
Our HP Printer Customer Support number in the UK gives you access to the best HP printer help to eliminate downtimes, help you safely resolve problems, and get value from your printer. We are available 24/7 and you can reach us on the phone even during weekends. HP Printer customer support phone number in the UK today.
For More info and get instant solution for HP Printer please this toll-free number: 0-800-404-9463